2013年10月28日星期一

au.ghdhairaul.com ghd hair straightener wil719

Zhao Dong, you see, although a little misunderstanding between us, but it is no big deal, and my cousin can sook any connection you are a man now, we have not considered relatives. Zhao Dong help but smile, even with this Song Zaihui climbing on their own relatives, so that after the former arrogant Christine, apparently are asking yourself, then smiled and said : Mr.Song Please also have something to say so, I would then prepare behind a magic about it. Then I 'll say, want to tell you ghd hair company contracted after cheap ghd will you fight a world -class magician.

Zhao Dong guess is that this thing might have guessed, then chuckled and said : So sorry, I can not help you be, I've been abroad a circus signed a contract, this time I'm only here to help Nana sister performances, otherwise I always performed in a foreign country. Are you saying it 's not right, since your magic show so well, but also talk to the country we want to check the company signed ah, how can you go abroad to sign. Song Zaihui frowning, to not believe in the words of Zhao Dong. Even in the country sign, I do not dare ghd straightener sign ah, when I again come to a figure cheap ghd Soong money fame, I can not worthwhile, I went to change clothes, and the next show worse performance than this.

The next song is the Soviet-Japanese Na brought waves of warm applause, each song will bring waves of screams, but have to say, the Soviet Union Rina singing people just kind of enjoyment, but Zhao Dong 's performing it brings an aftertaste, and now almost everyone is thinking about that magic Zhao Dong, thinking that bike is how did the Mercedes-Benz, but also how once again appear. More than nine, the party has been close to the end, the Soviet Union Rina a Changba, did not immediately step down, but with a sort of exaltation, said: you fans, friends, I think cheap ghd There are already many people have become Zhao Dong magic fans, his magic is too shocking, and now nana have completely become his fans cheap ghd want to let him perform a magic ah ?

Topics related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论